« La confiance est la base d'une relation de mentoring. Un haut sens éthique est donc indissociable du rôle de mentor. »
Jean-Daniel Baillod, Ombudsman du programme de mentoring A3 Angels
Introduction to Early-Stage Investments for Private Investors
[Version française de cette page ici]
A3 Angels will be offering a course about several key issues that surround the evaluation and investment in early-stage businesses. The course is designed to inform and educate potential investors from various backgrounds about many of the recurring questions that come up when first considering an investment in a young private company. The knowledge is grouped into several workshops that are structured along the typical investment process.
- Evaluation / due diligence of young companies. We will take a deeper look at the different tools and methods for the evaluation of potential high-growth ventures as they are used by practitioners today and conduct a case study under the supervision of an experienced investor to gain an in-depth understanding of this critical process in angel investing.
- Managing or supporting boards. Post-investment stage, emphasizing the investor's role to create added-value, explaining common monitoring as well as exiting practices.
- The courses will be held in cooperation with CTI-startup and SECA during 2012. Details to be anounced but do tell us if you are interrested to participate as attendee or lecturer.
- June 2012 : Project evaluation and due diligence
- September 2012 : Board management and investment monitoring
- 2 workshops:
- Lectures and discussions with experts
- Reading assignments /
- Work on current start-up cases
- CHF 250.- /session
- Claude Florin, A3 Angels