« Les mentors de A3Angels m'ont aidé à prendre du recul lors de situations critiques et à prendre les bonnes décisions. »
Nicolas Durand, Fondateur de Abionic
Session 53 - Start-up Corner
- Tuesday 11 December 2012 18:00
- EPFL Rolex Learning Center, Café "Le Hodler"
- Startup corner team welcome : Srikanth Ramaswamy, Start-up Corner, Neuroscientist - EPFL Blue Brain Project, Christina Myers, Start Lausanne, Anne Liquois, President HEC Espace Entreprise, Maïte Wuetschert, President EPFL Forum Start-up Rachel Bungener, EPFL student.
- "Hands on" testimonial by cofounders of Kooku.ch winner of Start Lausanne 2011 competition. Kooku is an upcoming EPFL-HEC startup providing ad agencies innovative solutions for location based targeted marketing. Speakers to be confirmed : Thomas Boillat @tboillat (PhD student UNIL), Alan Cabello @AlanSKbyo (PhD candidate EPFL), Adrian Cachinero (Bachelor EL 11),
- Learn what it takes to create, begin and run the startup of your dreams from seasoned actors in the Lausanne area
- Introduce yourself, notice and get noticed to cement your position to create your startup helped by experienced startup mentors around Lausanne
- from 18h00: Networking
- 18h30 : Short presentations & drinks
- All EPFL and UNIL students interrested to share start-up projects
- Young upcoming start-ups for 2013
- A3 Angels members who want to meet and help the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Registration: until December 11, walk-in welcomed
- Free event but registration encouraged particularly for EPFL alumni, A3 Angels and friends.
...where entrepreneurship dreams meet reality. The idea is simple - learn,stimulate and promote entrepreneurship by networking with anyone and everyone in the Suisse Romandie startup scene all in an informal setting with snacks and drinks on the house! Startup corner idea was tested informally during 2012 and is now launching a full 2012-2013 season .
START Lausanne est une association d’étudiants de l’Université de Lausanne et de l’Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne qui a pour objectif la promotion de entrepreneuriat et le soutien aux start-up.
1015 Lausanne, VD